Are you looking for digital marketing course and interested to learn but what is the digital marketing course fees? usually in this question easily comes on your mind because you have lot of options on course fees let clear doubt it.
Let me tell you, the cost of a course in Digital Marketing can start at INR 10,000, and can rise to INR 1,00,000. It all depends on which Institute they offer and what courses they offer.
What are the digital marketing course fees available in India?
For a reputed institution like IIM, the IIM digital marketing course fee can range from INR 40,000 – INR 1,50,000 for a 1-month Digital Marketing Course and an advanced diploma or postgraduate degree for a one or 2-year course, the fees can range from INR 1,50,000 to INR 3,00,000 depending on the various factors. Some digital marketing colleges also provide online recorded video walk-through (self-paced) courses for INR 5000 – INR 7,000.
Udemy, Coursera, edX, and other local training institutions offer digital marketing course content. Digital Marketing Online Course Fees is relatively low and affordable, around INR 455 (Udemy) to INR 15,000 for the entire digital marketing course duration. Fundamentals of digital marketing by Google is one of the Free Digital Marketing Courses recognized globally, for which you also get a certification at the end.
The types of Digital Marketing Courses Available in India
There are various types of training courses provided by multiple institutions. The fees, syllabus, as well as duration are different.
There are two types of digital marketing courses available depending on your needs; you can pick anyone.
First, I want to share with everyone that anyone looking to kick start their career as a digital marketer must ask whether they should choose an online or offline course. You can study online digital marketing marketing course from home or in any other comfortable location. You can choose to make your own choice from two different options that you can choose from
- Live online instructor-led classes to ensure you can talk to your instructor and get rid of your doubts. Also you can record entire session on every day for future reference.
- Classroom training provides that you can study at institute locations classroom-based training courses are physical education programs available in certain cities or regions.
The costs of classroom or face-to-face training are more expensive than online courses because it comes with additional expenses like space costs and electricity costs maintenance costs.
what are the other methods to learn
- Digital marketing self-paced online training costs anywhere from Rs.8000 to around Rs. 15,000 while classroom digital marketing training costs for an “average to excellent” institution could range between Rs. 15,000- Rs. 45,000 for each course based on the internship duration (From 2 months to one year).
- For reputable institutions, the cost may vary from the amount of Rs. 35000 to Rs. 80000 for a course duration of 3-6 months and in the case of an advanced diploma or postgraduate degree then duration will be for either 1 or 2 years and course fees can differ from the amount of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs.
- Some reputable institutes provide online video walk-through (Self-guided) courses for comparatively lower-cost systems, ranging from Rs. 299 to Rs. 4000/-.
- you can enroll 1 module short term course like facebook and instagram marketing course for Rs 399 its depends on your need.
- Online Digital Marketing Course costs for instructor-led live online classes typically start at Rs. 15,000 and can vary between 15,000 to Rs.75,000 in a typical case. (Course duration from 2 months up to 1 year)
digital marketing course fees in India
Are you searching for the best and most affordable digital marketing course? What is the course fee in India? major institute have different course fees and depends upon duration and digital marketing syllabus.
- Top digital marketing institute are offer Rs 45000 to Rs 55000
- medium level institute can collect Rs 25000 to 30000 which is we recommended also we charge Rs.25000 for 2.5 month course
Eligibility to Learn Digital Marketing in India
Digital marketing provide short and long term course. For long term course includes marketing degrees, such as BBA, MBA. Those management must have Digital marketing skills and its a compulsory one.
Also, a post-graduate diploma in digital marketing has been launched. You will need to meet the requirements of your college or university.
If you are interested in learning about digital marketing, there are no age restrictions, qualifications, marks or certificates. You only need a good faculty and institute that offers digital marketing skills, not degrees.
Why do companies need digital marketing Experts?
‘ Digital Marketing Expert’ is becoming the most in-demand career choice. To become a successful Digital Marketing freelancer or job seeker, you must be aware of the latest techniques and keep up-to-date with the latest skills of the field.
Many companies are considering increasing their marketing budgets online, which is why Digital Marketers are currently in demand and will continue to the shortage.
To do this, you have to enroll best online digital marketing course with experienced faculty who have expertise working in this field. Many institutions provide Digital Marketing classes, and their fee structure is different. The Digital Marketing cost is based on several aspects. We have researched Digital Marketing course fees and how much institutes can be charging in India.
You want to promote your business then digital marketing is right choice for you which allows businesses and brands to connect with their clients via the use of types of digital marketing platforms. Digital marketing course content will teach and clarify you how to increase their business, sales or personal branding like digital marketing freelancing. Digital marketing should be specific that it can improve the rate of conversion.
Digital marketing course fees will vary from a location like delhi, Chennai Mumbai, and this kind of city will charge you 50,000 to 45,000 on average payments. Suppose you are two-tier cities in India like Mysore, or Coimbatore will likely cost Rs.15000 to Rs.18000 on average.
So why does this variation depend on building rents and other costs? Digital marketing salary is also very high in metro cities like Delhi or Mumbai, so suppose you are joining any company in India. Maybe your digital marketing salary will be starting range, and it will be 15,000 to 10,000 take home.
So it’s a lot of advantages to learning digital marketing and other metro cities, so if you have
any doubt about this course fees. Many small institutes offer short-term courses and one-to-one training.
so you can choose a proper digital marketing course with the right content and experienced faculty, and we offer
both offline and online, and one-to-one training for small business owners
our classes will include SEO, SEM, SMM, affiliate marketing, and you tube.
If you have any questions, ask me I’m ready to clarify the digital marketing course fees, and I have seen many institutes charge very high, so my point of view is that it is a waste of money, so the exact course fees are INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 so don’t spend any Rs.80 000 OR 90 000 for short term courses